- !!! NEW !!! Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Forum
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Center of the Universe
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Prompt Suggestions
Saturday, March 9, 2013
Carpe Diem #141, Kiji (Pheasant)
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
I haven't enough time to prepare this episode so I will give only the prompt for today and an example of a haiku with it.
Today we share haiku on Kiji (Pheasant) a wonderful bird living in the fields and woods.
A haiku by Basho (without Romajij):
through the skylark's singing
comes the beat
of pheasants' cries
Have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with us here on Carpe Diem.
This prompt will stay on 'till March 11th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our next episode later on today around 10.00 PM (CET)