Saturday, March 14, 2015

Carpe Diem #687, Deep Silence


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Deep Silence what does that mean? To me it's enjoying the peace and quietness of nature. The sound of the breeze rustling through the leaves, the cry of seagulls, the rushing of a brook and more natural sounds, but it's also listening to wonderful music or the heartbeat of my beloved wife. Deep Silence is the source for my energy, but it also the source for inspiration .... in the deep silence of nature, or the deep silence of meditation brings inspiration, brings enlightenment ... to stay inspired you have sometimes the need for a retreat ... a walk through nature ...  a few days of into the mountains.
To stay inspired I take a weekend of each month. Next weekend it's my "deep silence" weekend and Jen (of Blog It Or Lose It) will be your host again ... maybe you too would like to be co-host for a weekend ... than please let me know.

deep silence
the beauty of a cobweb
morning sunrise

© Chèvrefeuille
I think this haiga is a great way to illustrate my idea about deep silence, our prompt for today. And now it's up to you ...

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until March 18th at noon (CET). I will (try to) publish our next episode, a new CD Special with a haiku written by our featured haiku poet.

2 comments:

  1. love the ' beauty of the cobweb' ~ lovely haiku and photo ~ Haiga!

    Happy Weekend to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late with my link do to internet problems. If anyone interested:
    https://adaspoetryalcove.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/deep-silence/

    ReplyDelete