Monday, July 1, 2019

Carpe Diem #1693 Two Hearts Together ... Tanka Suite


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at a new episode of our wonderful Haiku Kai. This month it's all about love, more specific, summer love. I think everyone of us has sweet memories of his her summer loves. Maybe you had a holiday lover, or are you more of the one night stands. Love we have to cherish with all our heart.

I remember a first love that made me "mad", I loved a guy ... I think I was in my late teens and before this I had only relationships with girls, but this guy ... I don't know he had something. Something that made him attractive. He was kind and loving. He was always ready to help people around him ... so maybe it wasn't love as in a realtionship, but more a kind of love for his character, his loving spirit. I don't know. I love people and as we all know people are guys and girls. I live out of the idea of unconditional love for all and everything ...


Two Hearts Together

Today I have a "new" challenge for you. I love to challenge you to create a so called Tanka Suite. A Suite is a series of poems, at least six and at the most 12 poems. A Suite is a kind of short story created with poems. And this Tanka Suite is themed "Two Hearts Together". Enjoy this challenge.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until July 8th at noon (CEST). I wll try to publish our new episode later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment