Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Carpe Diem #1714 Summer Has Ended ... free styling


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

First my apologies for being late with this last episode of July 2019, I had a busy evening shift. Here it is the last episode of our Summer Love month and in this last episode you can choose your own Summer Love prompt. So this is a "free-styling" episode. Feel free to choose your prompt, feel free to create any kind of Japanese poetry and share it with us all here at our wonderful Kai.

This month was a joy to create and I hope you all did enjoy it.


End Of Summer
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until August 6th at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our first episode of August later on ... I don't have decided what theme we will have ... so that will be a surprise for us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment