Monday, July 8, 2019

Carpe Diem #1698 Hot Summer Night ... Imagination


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at a new episode in this "Summer Love" month. This month we are celebrating summer and all that belongs to the time of year. Today I have chosen to challenge you with an Imagination episode. As you all know in an imagination episode I will give you a photo for your inspiration. Ofcourse if you love to use a photo or image made by yourself than that's okay too.

Here is the photo to inspire you. You can choose your own Japanese poetry form this time ... so go for it. Create a Troiku, a haiku, a haibun or other Japanese poetry form inspired on the given (or your own) photo.

Hot Summer Night

A beautiful photo I think to work with. I respect every kind of love, because it's not up to me to disrespect the choices people make.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until July 15th at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our new episode later on. For now ... have fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment