- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Carpe Diem #248, Inner Beauty
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Sorry guys ... I am very late with publishing this post, this new episode of Carpe Diem. I was at work and I had a very busy evening, so I couldn't prepare our episode for today. Today our prompt is Inner Beauty a nice prompt I think.
No ... big post today just the prompt and my attempt to write a haiku about Inner Beauty.
hides her beauty behind a fan
and her white face
her white face
the rule for her class of beauty -
no Inner Beauty
This prompt will stay on 'til July 19th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our next episode, Compassion, later on (I hope) around 8.00 PM (CET). Have fun be inspired abnd share your haiku with us.