Thursday, July 25, 2013

Carpe Diem's Imagination #5



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's already a long time ago that I had an episode of Carpe Diem's Imagination, so I think it's time again to serve you all a new episode of this feature. The goal is to write a haiku inspired on the picture I gave. In other words ... "Carpe Diem's Imagination is painting with words", so paint with your words. Have fun and be inspired. This CD's Imagination episode will stay on 'till the end of July.



Chinese Rose (photo by Chèvrefeuille)

chinese roses
just one ultimate day they bloom
life departing

sweet scent of roses
enters my bedroom silently
she seduces me


Have fun, be inspired and share your haiku for this Carpe Diem's Imagination with us all.




1 comment:

  1. Oops, I missed where we were to use your photo but I immediately thought of another image and used that. Hope that's okay. Trying to catch up with dizzy head. ha.

    ReplyDelete