Sunday, July 21, 2013

Carpe Diem #252, Ecstasy


Dear Haijin,visitors and travelers,

Another hot (very hot) day in the Lowlands of The Netherlands, today we suffer from heat, a first day of a heat wave, with more then 30th degrees Celsius. Really hot and so it isn't easy for me to sleep on the day. I am in the nightshift and so I have to sleep on the day.
The coming days I hope to be on time with publishing, but I can't garantee that. As today I am a bit late and I hope that I can share haiku written by myself in reaction on the prompts. Today our prompt is Ecstasy. Ecstasy means e.g. bliss, euphoria, joy or paradise. And today no big piece just a wonderful picture for your inspiration on ecstasy.


Credits: Ecstasy

Ecstasy is also a chemical partydrug, but I don't know anything of that kind of ecstasy. I hope this short post can be helpfull for your inspiration. have fun and be inspired. This prompt will stay on 'til July 23th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our next episode, another nice haiku by Jane Reichhold, later on today around (I hope) 8.00 PM (CET). !! Ecstasy is now open for submissions !!

The haiku by Jane for our next episode will be the following:

riversong
wind blown from autumn trees
a stream of gold





4 comments:

  1. Ah, I made it into one more entry.. Soon I'm totally out of blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to leave the blogging world?

      Delete
  2. Heat wave just ended In New England USA ~ appreciate what you are coping with ~ Thanks for hosting again and hope you grab a bit of ecstasy this week ~ the real thing not the 'chemical' ~ Happy Week to you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's time to remind people that this is a haiku site, not a general poetry site. I notice that some of the links lead to poems that are definitely not haiku--they're way too long!

    ReplyDelete