Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Carpe Diem Tokubetsudesu #60 Variety "colorful leaves"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

In last week's episode of Tokubetsudesu I let you free in what to do in response on this Tokubetsudesu feature and I must say ... I liked that a lot. So this month (September) I will do that every Wednesday (or in every episode of Tokubetsudesu).
You may choose with which Japanese poetry form you will respond, the only thing you have to follow is the theme. For this week's episode I have the theme colorful leaves ... a nice theme I think according the time of the year (on the Northern hemisphere) autumn ...

leaves falling
released from their branches
finally free


finally free
colorful leaves falling
complete circle
complete circle
blossoming, growing, decaying
leaves falling


© Chèvrefeuille

Country Barn in Autumn
A wonderful cascading haiku to inspire you a little bit and maybe that photo can help your muse also.

This episode of Tokubetsudesu is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until September11 at noon (CET). I will publish our new episode, Dolphinus (Dolphin), later on. For now ... be inspired and share your poetry with us all here at our Haiku Kai.

No comments:

Post a Comment