Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Carpe Diem Tokubetsudesu #61 crystal cobweb

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's Wednesday again and so it's time for a new episode of CD Tokubetsudesu. As you all know this month (September) the Tokubetsudesu episodes are themed "free choice" and that means that you are free to choose which Japanese poetry form you would like to use. The only thing you have to use is the given theme.
This episode the theme is "crystal cobweb" and it refers to autumn. Autumn is a beautiful season and that's not only because of the coloring leaves, but also because of the cobwebs which we can see very often in this season.
I like cobwebs with dew- or rain-drops on it, than they look fabulous ... as the early sunlight shines upon them then that's magical and mysterious. That beautiful fragility is our theme this week and here is one of my older haiga which I shared here at our Haiku Kai.



I hope this "old" haiga inspires you all. I will reproduce the haiku hereafter, because I think it's not so visible to read.

deep silence
the beauty of a cobweb
morning sunrise

© Chèvrefeuille

And here I have a re-done version of this haiku I created not so long ago as I saw the above haiga again.

silence
cobweb's beauty
at sunrise

© Chèvrefeuille

Well ... what do you think of this "revision"?

This CD Tokubetsudesu episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until September 18th at noon (CET). Have fun!
I will publish our next episode, Lyra (Lyre/Harp), later on.

1 comment:

  1. I think there is a lesson learnt, Chev, or many lessons; that haiku should be revisited, that haiku poets can change their style, and that you follow what you have said two times - about what is happening around and between the words in a haiku, to paraphrase you. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete