Saturday, September 5, 2015

Carpe Diem Special #165 Autumn 1st episode "light of the full moon"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I haven't yet an idea which haiku poet/ess I would like to be our featured haiku this month ... I first thought of a classical haiku poet. Than I thought  "maybe I can introduce our featured haiku poets for October 2015", but finally I came up with the following:

"Why do I have to have a haiku poet/ess? Why not a theme or something?" So this month I have not a featured haiku poet or poetess, but a CD-Special theme. This CD-Special theme is AUTUMN in the CD-Specials this month I love to share haiku (or tanka) written by classical or non-classical haiku poets on autumn. And here is my first contribution for this month's CD-Special:

I have written this haiku myself several years ago:

light of the full moon
shines through colored leaves
at last ... autumn


© Chèvrefeuille
And I hope this haiku will inspire you to write an all new haiku on the theme AUTUMN as is the theme for the CD-Specials this month.

Moon of Autumn

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 pm (CET) and will remain open until September 8th at noon (CET). I will (try to) publish our next episode, Cassiopeia, later on. For now ... have fun!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely haiku, Kristjaan...you should use some of your treasures more often.

    ReplyDelete