Sunday, December 20, 2015

Carpe Diem Seven Days Before Christmas 2015 #4 presents


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Every day is a new day and every day for this special feature brings us closer to Christmas. This time of year is wonderful. Everywere you can see Christmas trees and decorations inside and outside, or at the mall. Carolers walking through the Streets and through the neighborhood ... every one is happy and looks forward to the gifts they (maybe) will get.

To me Christmas is the time of gifts and it is a joy to see those faces smile of my kids and grandkids ... I am a rich guy ... and of course it's a joy to create these CD specials ... a kind of gift to you my dear Haijin.

Today's episode is about "presents" and I think this prompt can be really inspiring.

Credits: Christmas gifts
I ran into a nice haiku, I don't know who composed it, but I just had to share this one. I hope the poet of this haiku doesn't mind that I am using it here.

some gifts are useless
but the gifts of the heart
are the greatest ones

And ... that's so true ...


Christmas stockings
hanging above the fireplace
awaiting presents

© Chèvrefeuille
 
This episode of our Seven Days Before Christmas is NOW OPEN for  your submissions and will remain open until December 22nd 10.00 PM (CET). Have fun! 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that your father needs hospital care again. Hope it all turns out well and that he will be allowed to come home for Christmas. Best wishes to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete