Sunday, October 1, 2017

Carpe Diem #1265 perfume


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at the first "regular" prompt of our festive luster month October 2017. As you maybe have read in the prompt-list I will take you on a trip along memory lane through using prompts from our rich history. Five years of Carpe Diem Haiku Kai ... who had thought that as I started back in October 2012 ... I certainly not. It was an adventure and still is. I hope to make five new beautiful years of Carpe Diem Haiku Kai ... we will see.

Today I have chosen the prompt perfume and I didn't do that without giving it a thought. Autumn is one of my favorite seasons, not only for the colorful trees and bushes, but also for the perfume of autumn. I like the smell of decaying leaves, the smell of roasted chestnuts ... the warm cider in front of the fire place. It's all autumn ...

vintage autumn (image found on Pinterest)
sweet perfume
decaying leaves dance
through the street


© Chèvrefeuille

Ah the feeling of autumn ... my season.

After every episode this month, the regulars, I will give you also the link to the prompt from our history. You can find this perfume 2012 here.

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until October 8th at noon (CET). I will publish our new prompt, koharu, later on. For now ... have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment