Saturday, October 14, 2017

Carpe Diem #1278 Enigma (by Karunesh)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I have a weekend off, and this weekend I am all alone at home, no problem by the way. My wife is visiting her parents and my youngest son is the weekend away with his friends. So I can listen, for example, to my own music. Right now I am listening to Mozart's Requiem, a composition he never could finish. He died before his final piece was ready. It's a wonderful composition and you have to listen to it once, it's sure worthy to listen.

Well ... as you know we are celebrating our fifth anniversary and this month we have not "weekend-meditations", but wonderful inspirational music every weekend. Yesterday I shared a nice piece of music composed by Peter Crowley and today I have another beautiful piece of music composed by Karunesh.


I couldn't find the title of the album from which its extracted, but maybe someone of you knows it. It's a real nice composition.

Before I became involved with haiku I was a wandering spirit. I didn't now how to fit in, but there was no reason (at least to me) to become fit in. I wandered through life and tried a lot of things. I dived into the occult, but that brought me lot of sadness and illness. So I had to take another path. I was a wandering spirit again, but now I hoped to find positive energy ...
That energy I found in haiku. So you can (maybe) say that haiku saved me from the negative path I was on. Through haiku I discovered the beauty of nature and it became a task for life to defend nature, not through an organisation or something, but just through teaching my kids and grandkids to take care of nature.
My kids and grandkids are all caring for nature, not all in the same way, but for example ... my kids and grandkids will never throw garbage on the streets or in nature. They are all "soldiers" to take care of nature.

dawn
dewdrops
shimmer
the fench
glistens


© Chèvrefeuille (experimental tanka)

I hope you did like the music and the post "an sich". This episode is open for your submissions tonight around 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until October 21st at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode, Yekaterinburg, later on. For now ... be inspired and share your inspired haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetry form with us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment