Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Carpe Diem Delayed New Post


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Our new post, the first of our new month in which we will explore Omar Khayyam's The Rubaiyat, is delayed. I haven't had time enough to create this post. My excuses for the delay.

our logo for this month
I have titled this month Rubaiyat, another way. This month we will explore the quatrains written by Omar Khayyam as gathered in The Rubaiyat, rubaiyat means by the way 'quatrains", it was a suggestion once given by Bjorn Rudberg.

This month I will introduce you to these quatrains and I hope to challenge you to create haiku, tanka or other Japanese poetry inspired on the quatrains.

I will publish our new episode, tomorrow, again my excuses for the delay.

Namasté,

Chèvrefeuille, your host


No comments:

Post a Comment