Saturday, October 28, 2017

Carpe Diem #1292 Winds of Conquest (BrunuhVille)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

This is it ... our last musical prompt of this month in which we celebrated our fifth anniversary. It has been a wonderful month and its almost history. After this weekend we will have only two regular prompts and with those two prompts we will conclude our trip along memory lane. I am looking forward to the upcoming months ... and I hope to celebrate our sixth anniversary next October 2018. Is this only a dream? I hope not ...

Today I have another beautiful composition by our young Portuguese composer BrunuhVille. I hope this music will give you the inspiration you need. Listen to the music and let it be your muse.


I think this is a beautiful composition, it's called Epic Fantasy Music. And it sounds epic if I may say so.

leaves fall
only bare branches remain
wind has won


© Chèvrefeuille (experimental haiku)

Well ... have a nice Sunday and I hope you will be inspired by this music.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until November 4th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode, time travel, later on. For now ... have fun!


2 comments:

  1. ...the wind has won....very powerful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this music. Thank you for sharing it. Looking forward to year six!

    ReplyDelete