Friday, October 27, 2017

Carpe Diem #1291 Remembering to Forget (by Karunesh)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

We are counting down to the end of this celebration month. It's amazing how fast this month has gone, it feels like grains of sand slipping through my fingers. Time flies ... time it's a strange thing. We hope to have time and sometimes it feels like we have time enough, but ... well you know what I mean.

Today our last "musical" weekend starts with another wonderful composition by Karunesh. I love to thank him that he gave me permission to use his music. Thank you Karunesh that I had the opportunity to share your music. I hope that I, that we, have given it the touch of love, of haiku, you appreciate.


This track is titled "Remembering to Forget" and it is taken from "Zen Breakfast", an album Karunesh created in 2001. This video was made by Awa68.

Remembering to Forget ... isn't it a wonderful idea? There are memories we have to cherish, but there are also memories to forget. Nothing wrong with of course. I cherish all my memories, but there are a few that I love to forget, but can't, because "bad" memories we need too. All our memories, good or bad, make us who we are and who we will become.

autumn storm
blows away bad and good memories
leaves dance through the streets

© Chèvrefeuille

Do you have memories you cherish? Or memories you want to forget? Memories make us who we are.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until November 3rd at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode, our last musical prompt, later on. For now ... have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment