Friday, October 13, 2017

Carpe Diem #1277 Sacred Sanctuary (by Peter Crowley)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Sorry for the delay it escaped at my attention, so here it is our new episode for this month's celebration. Today I have a nice musical composition for your inspiration. It's by Peter Crowley, an awesome composer and I love his music. His style is somewhat out of the ordinary, because he uses a lot of different kinds of music.


Peter Crowley calls this kind of music "epic Asian adventure music" so it has a nice connection with our beautiful Japanese poetry. So ... enjoy the music and I hope it will bring you the inspiration you need.

sacred
this grave
brother love


© Chèvrefeuille (experimental haiku)

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until October 20th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode, Enigma (by Karunesh), later on. For now ... have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment