Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Carpe Diem Extra - September 17th 2020


 

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

First I have to apologize for not being present here the last few months. I had hoped to restart after Corona, but we have had another outbreak in the facility were I am working as an oncology nurse. So there was no time to be productive for CDHK.

I hope to restart our CDHK on October 1st 2020, that will be our 8th anniversary month. Eight years ago I started this website to spread the haiku and other Japanese poetry forms and I am glad that CDHK is still here.

Next month as we will celebrate our 8th anniversary all our prompts will be prompts we have had in our rich history.

I will however change a few things. I will only publish on weekdays. So there will not be a weekend-meditation anymore. Ofcourse several special features like "Renga With ..." and the "Tan Renga Wednesday" will be present. I also hope to start a new feature titled "Basho's School of Haiku".

I hope to see you all again here at CDHK and I hope we can continuing with the joy of writing haiku and other Japanese poetry forms.

Our New Logo For October 2020

Hope to see you all again in our anniversary month.

Namasté,

Chèvrefeuille, your host


3 comments:

  1. I look forward to writing Japanese poetry with you again, Kristjaan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to some new challenges. Completely understand
    All the difficulties caused by the virus.

    ReplyDelete