Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Carpe Diem #1841 Just a special challenge

 


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at this special challenge here on CDHK. You all have noticed that posting is less in here, it has to do with covid (again). It's again a very busy time for me as a nurse, so I just don't have time to post regular.

Today I have a nice challenge for you all. I love to challenge you all to create a "double Troiku" with the following haiku:

mysterious landscapes
rise and unfold before my eyes
worlds of clouds


© Chèvrefeuille

Maybe you remember this haiku, I shared it earlier in here. What is the goal? You all know what a Troiku is, and if not, you can find it above in the menu.
The result of a Troiku is three new haiku starting with the separarted lines of the given haiku. A "double troiku" is the same, but you have to create three new haiku from the first three haiku you created from the given haiku. So it's a tough challenge. 


First create a Troiku, three new haiku. Than the "double" ... create three new haiku with the separated lines of the first three new haiku. I hope you will understand what I mean. The end result is that you have created 12 new haiku sprouting from the first given haiku.

Well ... not an easy challenge I think, but ... you all can do it.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until December 15th at 10:00 PM (CET). You can add your submissions to the linking widget hidden in our logo below. Have fun!


1 comment:

  1. Have to think on this double troiku. Will give it a try

    Much💗love

    ReplyDelete