Thursday, January 8, 2015

Carpe Diem - extra 2 - 2015


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I am glad that I can tell you all that this weekend I can publish a new Ask Jane episode. Jane is doing well except that the surgery-wound of her foot has started bleeding again. Her foot was healing great until yesterday.
She sends her love to us all and thanks us for thinking of her.
Please remember her health in your thoughts and prayers.

Namaste,

Kristjaan (a,k.a. Chèvrefeuille)

Ps. The new Ask Jane episode is about Tanka ...

2 comments:

  1. Prayers for your healing Jane.
    Thanks Kristjaan for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the moment I'm rereading Jane's "Bare Bones" ebook, which you made available to us a few months ago, still on the look-out for fresh haiku hints... So, my thanks and best wishes to Jane.

    ReplyDelete