Sunday, January 25, 2015

carpe Diem Time Glass #18,


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I have had a wonderful weekend and I hope you all too have had a great weekend. It's Sunday again so time for a new episode of our time challenging feature "Time-Glass" in which the goal is to respond on a given prompt and an image with an all new haiku within 24 hours.

This time I have a Time Glass episode "with a twist", I only give you an image, but you have to write/compose a haiku in which there are more than one senses found. For example you write a haiku in which you describe something you see and hear.

Credits: landscape with balloons
What a beautiful photo don't you think? I hope it will inspire you to write an all new haiku within 24 hours. This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until January 26th 7.00 PM (CET) ... So you have just 24 hours to respond. Have fun! Be inspired and share ...


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful picture to write for, Kristjaan! I'm sorry, I was so eager to post...I missed "the twist" of using more than one of the senses (sight is always the default, it seems).

    ReplyDelete