- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Saturday, March 18, 2017
Carpe Diem Extra March 18th 2017 judging the cherry blossom kukai
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
I have gathered all the entries for the "cherry blossom" kukai. There were nine contestants who submitted a total of 25 haiku for this kukai.
The judging starts today right now and will run until April 1st 2017 at 10.00 PM (CET).
See the list of beautiful haiku HERE.
Email your judging to: email@example.com Please write judging cherry blossom kukai in the subject line.
Chèvrefeuille, your host.
PS. Maybe you have noticed it already, but in menu above you can now find a preview of one of our exclusive CDHK E-books. I will change that preview once a month. This time you can read a preview of "In The Way of Basho", an e-book about the haiku writing techniques used by Basho.