- Carpe Diem's Renga Party 1 "In The Twilight
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Monday, February 19, 2018
Carpe Diem #1373 Syrian Desert (Southern Route)
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
We are on a journey along the ancient Silk Road, a renown trade route straight through Asia. And today I love to inspire your imagination through a wonderful image of the Syrian Desert. So this will be a very short episode, because of lack of time.
against the sand mountains -
stark blue sky
This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until February 26th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode, Levant, later on. For now have fun!