Saturday, September 7, 2013

Carpe Diem #292, Momo (Peach)



Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

As I was preparing this episode I ran into a misunderstanding. As I wrote in our yesterday post I said that we had Momonomi for prompt today, but it turned out that I have taken the wrong kigo. Today we share haiku on Peach and that's not 'Momonomi', but Momo. So todays prompt is Momo (Peach) and Momo is referring to the fruit.


Credits: Momo (Peach)

A nice fruit to write haiku about I think. So have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with Carpe Diem. This prompt will stay on 'till September 9th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our next episode, later on today around 7.00 PM (CET). That will be the second Special haiku by Southard. !! Momo (Peach) is open for submissions at 7.00 PM (CET) !!



3 comments:

  1. Nice prompt, but now I have this song in my head. I like the song, so it's okay :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvcohzJvviQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful prompt... and many excuses for being late both in commenting and submission

    ReplyDelete
  3. A rush to the finish...when I realized that I had the wrong date in my mind last night...I realized, who needs sleep...I love the prompt and could get it out now. (I'd just have to have a "nap" to get up and post by 6 am...wouldn't happen with this night owl !

    Great prompt...loved the posts I read ...
    Peace,
    Siggi

    ReplyDelete