Friday, September 13, 2013

Carpe Diem #297, Kiku (chrysanthemums)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today another wonderful autumn kigo, Kiku (Chrysanthemums), THE autumn flower in so much different colors and very strong. As I look into my backyard I see all the wonderful colored Chrysanthemums like a rainbow sprouting between the falling leaves of the Sakura (cherry tree). Really here autumn has begun.




white chrysanthemum
stands proud between falling leaves
autumn has arrived



Well ... have fun be inspired and share your haiku with us all here at Carpe Diem.
This prompt will stay on 'till September 15th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our next Carpe Diem Special episode, a haiku by our featured haiku poet Southard, later on today around 7.00 PM (CET).
!! Kiku (Chrysanthemum) is open for your submissions at 7.00 PM (CET) !!



2 comments:

  1. I fully agree...wonderful autumn kigo... yes I love this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and beautiful is the Kigo and your haiku offering. thanks!

    ReplyDelete