Saturday, January 9, 2016

Carpe Diem Extra 2016 January 9th Judging our WINTER kukai starts NOW


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I have finally found the time to gather all of your wonderful submissions for our "WINTER"- kukai. It was again a joy to read all of your entries and to make the anonymous list.

This kukai counts 34 haiku themed "winter" composed by 14 different haiku poets/esses. There are even a few new names and I am happy about that. It's good to see and know that Carpe Diem Haiku Kai has become really the place to be if you like to write and share haiku.
It's always a joy to create the posts here and it makes me a humble guy to read, see and hear that you all like the way I am hosting. Thank you.



The anonymous list of submissions to our "WINTER" - kukai can be found in the MENU. The judging starts immediately after publication. You can sent your votes, point, judging following the rules as can be found in the MENU . As I did with our "Peace of Mind" kukai, the judging is also open for those who haven't submitted haiku for the "WINTER" - kukai. Your "judging" has to be emailed before January 25th 10.00 PM (CET).

I am busy with creating a second compilation of the kukai entries for the "Juxtaposition" and "Peace of Mind" kukai and I hope to publish that compilation soon.

Good Luck

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this looks like so much fun. Unfortunately, I have jury duty starting on Jan. 11. Do not know what that will bring from a time perspective.

    ReplyDelete