Sunday, January 3, 2016

Carpe Diem Special #190 A trip along memory lane 1st CD Imagination



Dear Haijin,visitors and travelers,

As you (maybe} have read I haven't had time to create the anonymous list of submitted haiku for our 'winter'-kukai. So I haven't a winner yet to be our featured haiku poet/ess this month, but of course I love to make our CD-specials too this month therefore I have another idea to fill the CD-specials ...

As you know during the existence of Carpe Diem Haiku Kai I created several special features e.g. Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge, Carpe Diem Kamishibai and Carpe Diem Soliloquy no Renga.
This month our CD Specials are a trip along memory lane ... I will bring CD special features which we have had.
Logo Carpe Diem Imagination (2013)

For this first CD Special of January I love to go back to a special feature that challenged you to write haiku (or tanka) inspired on an image, photo or something alike ... this feature was Carpe Diem Imagination.

I started this special feature at the beginning of 2013, somewhere in January, and it was the start of a wonderful series of special features. I remember that I shared a photo of shooting stars in that first episode of CD Imagination and I think I will do that here again ... so hereafter you find a nice photo of shooting stars fr your inspiration.

Let the photo inspire you to "paint" with words. Have fun!


Credits: Shooting Stars

Maybe you have seen shooting stars, maybe not. In this region of the world we can see on a regular base the Pleiads come over. It's a lovely sight and I enjoy it every time again.
Making a wish when you see a shooting star ... it's a fairy tale, but ... you never know. Think twice before you wish (smiles),

looking at the stars
I feel little and humble
I bow my head


© Chèvrefeuille

This CD-Special is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until January 6th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode, joy of living, later on. By the way are there CD Special features which you love to see again? Please let me know through the comments field.


1 comment: