- !!! NEW !!! Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Forum
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Center of the Universe
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Prompt Suggestions
Monday, October 28, 2013
Carpe Diem #334, fence (provided by Lolly)
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
UPDATE: My PC is repaired, so I am ON LINE again. (29/10) I will try to link all of your post into the linky widget.
I am late ... I know it, but my PC is defect, and so I have to make this post on my tablet. Today we share haiku on Fence provided by Lolly of 'a lovely thing'. So no pictures and no linking widget. I hope that my PC will be repaired soon. Would you please be so kind to share your link to your post in your comment.
This is my attempt to write a haiku on fence:
the fence is squeaking
just like last year
This prompt will stay on 'til October 30th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode, Macchu Picchu, later on today around 7.00 PM (CET). Have fun, be inspired and share your haiku inspired on fence with us.