- !! NEW NEW !! Celebrating Five Years Carpe Diem Ha...
- Carpe Diem September 2017 Imagination Without Limi...
- Carpe Diem's Library
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Prompt Suggestions
Friday, January 13, 2017
Carpe Diem #1123 the road is our teacher
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
To inspire you I have a quote for you from The Pilgrimage by Paulo Coelho.
[...] " When you are moving toward an objective, It is very important to pay attention to the road. It is the road that teaches us the best way to get there, and the road enriches us as we walk its length. You can compare it to a sexual relationship: the caresses of foreplay determine the intensity of the orgasm. Everyone knows that.
‘And it is the same thing when you have an objective in your life. It will turn out to be better or worse depending on the route you choose to reach it and the way you negotiate that route. That’s why the second RAM practice is so important; it extracts from what we are used to seeing every day the secrets that because of our routine, we never see." [...] (Source: The Pilgrimage by Paulo Coelho.)
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until January 18th at noon (CET).