Friday, November 23, 2018

Carpe Diem Weekend Meditation #60 The Quest For A Masterpiece goes on ... journey


!! Open for your submissions next Sunday November 25th at 7:00 PM (CET) !!

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

It's time again for a new weekend meditation and this weekend I love to challenge you to create a haibun, without restrictions this time. As you all know I see Matsuo Basho as my sensei and I think you all know that his haibun "Oku No Hosomichi" (The Small Road Into The Deep North) is renown all over the world. Here at CDHK we have read that haibun together.
A haibun is a kind of travelling journal in which prose and haiku are in a kind of symbiosis. We have done several journeys here and we will for sure go on a journey again and our new journey will start next month. We will go on a journey along the Pan American Highway, a journey from Canada to Argentina, I hope you all will go with me on that journey.

Basho's Journey Into The Deep North
This weekend I love to challenge you to create your haibun as part of our special feature "A Quest For A New Masterpiece". So take your time focus on a journey you have made or would like to make and create your haibun (prose and haiku).

I hope you will enjoy your weekend and that you can find the inspiration to create your haibun.

This episode is open for your submissions next Sunday November 25th at 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until December 2nd at noon (CET). Have a wonderful weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment