Friday, November 16, 2018

Carpe Diem Weekend Meditation #59 Troiku ... autumn leaves


!! Open for your submissions next Sunday November 18th at 7:00 PM (CET) !!

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

At the start of Carpe Diem Haiku Kai (than only titled Carpe Diem) I invented the Troiku, a new creative way of haiku-ing inspired on the Russian three horsed sleigh ... troika. During the years of CDHK Troiku became more and more a kind of Japanese poetry and I know several of you love to create Troiku. (By the way I hope to publish the submitted Troiku for the 2nd Troiku Kukai this weekend).

This weekend I love to ask you to create a Troiku starting with the following haiku as the "sleigh":

the scent of autumn
that sweet smell of decaying leaves -
after the rain - stronger

© Chèvrefeuille

It's a nice autumn haiku I created back in 2014, so I have taken it from my archives. The goal for this weekend meditation is to create a Troiku with it (more about Troiku above in the menu) and try to stay in tune with the scene ... autumn.


This weekend meditation is open for your submissions next Sunday November 18th at 7:00 PM (CET) and will remain open until November 25th at noon (CET). Enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment