Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Carpe Diem #1560 Crater Lake National Park Oregon ...


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

What an awesome journey this already is, but I hope I can amaze you all with all the natural beauty along the Pan American Highway. Yesterday we visited Vancouver and today we make our first stop in America. It wasn't easy to find a new theme for today, because I couldn't choose ... But I have found a wonderful theme for you ... it's really amazing.

Our first stop in America is at the Crater Lake National Park. Let me tell you a little about this Crater Lake. Crater Lake inspires awe. Native Americans witnessed its formation 7,700 years ago, when a violent eruption triggered the collapse of a tall peak. Scientists marvel at its purity: fed by rain and snow, it’s the deepest lake in the USA and perhaps the most pristine on earth. Artists, photographers, and sightseers gaze in wonder at its blue water and stunning setting atop the Cascade Mountain Range.

Here are a few images of this beautiful Crater Lake to help you awaken your muse.

Crater Lake National Park Oregon
I am in awe ... speechless as I see the beauty of Crater Lake. Wow ... how would this Crater Lake look in autumn ... well even more beautiful as you can see hereafter.

Crater Lake in autumn
As I have showed in the above two images Crater Lake is really wonderful in all seasons. I just had to show you the Crater Lake in winter.

Crater Lake in winter
What to say more ...

seasons come and go
only the sun and moon the same

clouds reflect in the lake

© Chèvrefeuille

Well I hope I have inspired you with the beauty of this Crater Lake.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until December 12th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode later on. For now have fun!


1 comment:

  1. So stunning!
    http://purplepeninportland.com/2018/12/13/crater-lake-2/

    ReplyDelete