Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Carpe Diem #1733 Sunflowers & #1734 Foxglove


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at this "double" episode, 1733 Sunflowers & 1734 Foxglove, I hadn't time yesterday to create our episode, so today I have chosen to give you two episodes in one. As you all know we are creating a "bouquet of wildflowers" and today I have chosen for "sunflowers" and "foxglove". I will give you for every episode only the theme and an mage of the wildflower.




a butterfly
sleeping on a sunflower
shall he have a dream?

© Chèvrefeuille

Awesome scene ... wish I could be that butterfly and have my dream about Carpe Diem Haiku Kai and its future.



toxic beauty
fragile rose like porcelain
foxglove

© Chèvrefeuille

For both episodes I have just one linking widget, so you can link your verses for both themes.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open unitl September 3rd at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our new episode later on. For now .... have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment