Thursday, August 15, 2019

Carpe Diem #1726 Peony (troiku)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Our bouquet of wild flowers grows every day, but today I don't have chosen a real wild flower, but more suitable for your garden, but it can be used in bouquets, so I think today's summer flower fits really good in our bouquet of wild flowers.

Today I have chosen for the Peony, a wonderful flower that comes in a lot of varieties. The challenge for today is to create a haiku themed Peony and create a Troiku with it. (More on Troiku you can find above in the menu).


Peony

Well ... I think no need to say more. I am looking forward to your wonderful inspired Troiku. This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until August 22nd at noon (CEST). I will try to publish our new weekend meditation later on today.


No comments:

Post a Comment