- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Carpe Diem #1813 Love At First Sight
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
First my apologies for being late with publishing our new regular episode. I hadn't time enough to create it. Because of that I will just give you the theme for today (Tuesday February 18th). As you all know this month our theme is ... Love ... so for today I have chosen that wonderful and exciting experience ... Love At First Sight. I know what I am talking about, because my wife and I fell in love at first sight ...
her wonderful smile
a blanket of love
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until February 24th at noon (CET). Have fun!