- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem Lecture 2
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Carpe Diem Tan Renga Wednesday #14 Wisteria Beans
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
Welcome at a new episode of our special feature Tan Renga Wednesday, that wonderful feature in which I challenge you to complete a Tan Renga by adding your two-lined stanza to a given haiku.
During lack of time I will give you only the haiku to work with. This week I have chosen a haiku by Basho:
let's make that a theme for haikai
a flower fruit
© Basho (Tr. Jane Reichhold)
Well ... a nice one I think to work with.
This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until February 25th at noon (CET). Have fun!