Monday, December 2, 2013

Carpe Diem #339, Crann Na Beatha


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today I have our first Celtic Music piece by Adrian von Ziegler. I am a great fan of this Celtic music and I have once written a novel with strong Celtic influences and I had to listen to some Celtic music to be inspired to write that novel.
So today I love to share this piece of music titled "Crann Na Beatha" which means "The Tree of Life'. Also an image which I used in that novel.I told you about earlier in this episode.
As you maybe remember, back in May, we had our Tarot-month and in that month I told you all several times about the "Tree of Life" as an image for the Kabbalah. So in this episode several ways come together. I hope you will like this music.



A wonderful piece of Celtic Music I think, but ... well I am a fan of that ancient culture ... so to me it's always beautiful music. I hope this music will inspire you to share your haiku ...

ancient times riveve
as the Celtic fearies dance
around the Tree of Life

around the Tree of Life
ancient mysteries evolved -
Magic comes alive

Not a very strong set of haiku, but I liked writing these haiku and now it's up to you all ... be inspired and share your haiku with our Haiku Kai.This episode will stay on until December 4th 11.59 AM (CET) and is open for your submissions today at 7.00 PM (CET).


6 comments:

  1. I think these are strong haiku Chèvrefeuille, and through them you can see your passion for the theme. The way you wove the Tree of Life and faeries into your haiku is fascinating - and I have often thought these themes would fit well into haiku. You are exploring new territory and I think that is very interesting. Pls see 'faeries/revive' spelling, but truly these haiku are a new step. The first is a nice touch of fantasy that is the new step, and the second is so real. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the theme... and your haiku.. and I could not avoid turning this to Norse gods and mythology.. after all the world is a giant tree called Yggdrasil...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost went that way, but decided to keep it Irish.

      Delete
  3. I love your fairies and the idea that they are dancing around the tree of life...myths and folklore! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost went Norse as well as I love that element, but kept true to my Scot-Irish roots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had an enjoyable evening writing 4 posts to be up to date...wonderful prompts.
    Peace
    Siggi

    ReplyDelete