Thursday, December 12, 2013

Carpe Diem #347, For the King


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

This is the third episode of the short music-story which started with the ''Prophecy'' and it's titled ''For the King''. As I wrote in our yesterday's post I will try to write a haiku-suite based on this short music-story. And I hope that I will succeed in that goal.
Our today's music-video is the following:



It's clearly based on Celtic music and it's a nice piece of music to continue this short music-story. In the two other parts, which already have heard, I saw a nice haiku-suite. So here are the two other haiku which I already wrote inspired on the first two parts.

ancient master
plays the Shaman drums tonight -
flames licking the sky

burning hearts
finally the land is free again
and it will bloom


his reign is great
he's the King of the free land -
peace forever

A nice continuation I think. This third haiku, inspired on our music of today, was written to honor the king who has made the land free. In this almost completed haiku-suite you can easily read also the Peace as is cherished around Christmas.

This episode will stay on until December 14th 11.59 AM (CET) and in our next episode we will complete this short music-story with Hail to the King. Later on today I will try to post this new episode. !! ''For the King'' is open for your submissions later on today around 7.00 PM (CET) !! So have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with us all here at our Haiku Kai.


4 comments:

  1. Great idea with this series. This blog is so much about innovation Mr Chèvrefeuille!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice grouping. I am working on a similar project and writing a story with haiku. Will post it all together on my site when it's ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to get back into the swing of things.. it's been so long since I've written haiku. Yours is always lovely.. I love the culture you bring to the table.

    ReplyDelete