Friday, December 13, 2013

Carpe Diem #348 Hail to the King


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Today our last part of the short musical-story started with ''Prophecy''. In this episode ''Hail to the King'', the King will be honored for his good reign and the stability of the land. With this episode I also complete my haiku-suite as I told you earlier this week.
This episode I am preparing the day after my nightshift ... so I will not write a long episode, because I have to go to my bed. I had four easy going nightshifts and this last night I was a bit busier than the first three nights, but well ... that''s the life of an oncology-nurse.

Here is the last part of Adrian's short musical-story titled ''Hail to the King'':



Well ... did you like this last four days? I for sure did and I am so glad that I can end my haiku-suite inspired on the music of these four days. First I will share the other haiku and I will write the last haiku of this suite.


ancient master
plays the Shaman drums tonight -
flames licking the sky

burning hearts
finally the land is free again
and it will bloom


his reign is great
he's the King of the free land -
peace forever

hail to the King
who brought peace to the land
may he live long

With this last haiku I conclude my haiku-suite. I hope you like it and ... well ... now it's up to you, my dear friends, to compose your haiku. Have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with our haiku-family. This episode will stay on until December 15th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode, Kingdom of Bards, later on today around 7.00 PM (CET). !! ''Hail to the King'' is open for your submissions today around 7.00 PM (CET) !!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely suite and this last piece of music is so serene and uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great music.. and a lovely suit... really magnificent ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful story you've weaved!

    ReplyDelete