Friday, December 6, 2013

Carpe Diem's Tan Renga Challenge #21, 'the moon is rising'


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Last month we had all wonderful Tan Renga Challenges a whole month long, and now back to our regular Tan Renga Challenge. As always the regular Tan Renga Challenge is every week on Friday. And for this Friday I have chosen a haiku written by myself.
The goal of this Tan Renga Challenge is to write the second stanza (7-7) as a continuation of the first stanza or as a completion.

the moon is rising
the silvery waves resonate
in tune with my heart


(c) Chèvrefeuille, your host

Well ... to complete my own Tan Renga isn't that difficult, but it will than be a Tanka and not a Tan Renga.

Here is my attempt to complete this Tan Renga, in my case, this Tanka:

the moon is rising
the silvery waves resonate
in tune with my heart
     in her deep brown eyes
     stars are reflected

Well ... what do you think about this Tanka? It's now up to you to complete or continuate the Tan Renga which is started by me. Have fun, be inspired and share your completed Tan Renga with us all here at our Haiku Kai. This episode will stay on until December 13th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post a new Tan Renga Challenge than around 7.00 PM (CET). !! NOW OPEN FOR YOUR SUBMISSIONS !!


1 comment:

  1. i did not want to miss your Tanka featuring your haiku. ☺ thank you for the lovely moment. really like this new look you have with the blue tone background. feels like winter.

    ReplyDelete