Friday, December 27, 2013

Carpe Diems Tan Renga Challenge #24, Managua Gunn's ''puddles on the forest path''


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

This is it ... our last Tan Renga Challenge of 2013, next week a whole New Year has already started and than Angi Inspired will ''deliver'' our first Tan Renga Challenge of 2014 ... I hope to continue this Challenge every week's Friday and I hope that I can (and may) use haiku written by you my dear friends. Carpe Diem Haiku Kai is a wonderfull haiku-family and we make this Haiki Kai with eachother. 

This week's Tan Renga Challenge is started by Managua Gunn (or Yer Pirate) and he wrote this in response on the fourth Special haiku by Hando, our featured haiku-poet for this month. You can find his post HERE


puddles on the forest path
frozen with leaves and pine cones
no place for stars to play

(c) Managua Gunn

It's the goal to write a second stanza to this one and complete in that way the Tan Renga. Here is my attempt to complete this Tan Renga started by Managua.

puddles on the forest path
frozen with leaves and pine cones

no place for stars to play                                     (Managua Gunn)

reflections of thousand colors
New Year's Eve
                                                 (Chèvrefeuille)


I couldn''t do it in a different way ... this second stanza was really the first which came in my mind. It's the time of year I think (smiles).


Credits: Fireworks

This episode of our Tan Renga Challenge will stay on until January 3rd 11.59 AM (CET) and is NOW OPEN for your submissions. Have fun, be inspired and share your completed Tan Renga with us all here at our Haiku Kai.


3 comments:

  1. That was brilliant, beautiful.....you made this into a wonderful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take a bow ... thank you Managua for your compliments ... your haiku brought wonderful images alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Kris. You have inspired me and I am here again. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete