Saturday, December 28, 2013

Carpe Diem #360, Circle of Life


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

What a joy to make another new episode of Carpe Diem with the wonderful music of Adrian von Ziegler. His music is stunning and I think I have promoted him in a nice way. Our following month of Inspirational Music will be in June 2014 and I have already found a wonderful young musician to provide us with his music. He also has granted me permission already to use his music. That month will be wonderful too I think, but for now ... back to this episode. Today Ihave chosen the composition ´circle of life´. At first I thought at the same song as the one in ´The Lion King´, but that´s a very different kind of music. Here is as Adrian von Ziegler sees the ´circle of life´. Enjoy the music and let it inspire you to write haiku.




This video is provided by EpicMusicVn and it´s really a joy to watch it don´t you think so too?

It inspired me to write the following haiku:

swaying on the wind
on the shoulder of the spring wind
nature's alive

nature's alive
spring has come without a sound -
cherry blossoms bloom




cherry blossoms bloom
finally winter has gone
light is back again

What a nice trio I think. Is it a picture of the circle of life? I think so ...

This episode will stay on until December 30th 11.59 AM (CET) and will be open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET). Have fun, be inspired and share your haiku with us all here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai. Our new episode, Dance with the trees, will be published later on today.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do think these are very nice. Especially the idea of Spring coming quietly.

    ReplyDelete