Friday, December 6, 2013

Carpe Diem #342, ''In Light and Darkness''


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Another day in which I love to share another nice piece of music composed by Adrian von Ziegler ... I hope you liked the ''pagan-metal'' piece of yesterday and I hope (of course) that you like the new composition ''The Light and Darkness'' ... It's a strong piece of music in which Adrian has caught ''good and evil'' and has brought them to balance.




Adrian calls this kind of music ''emotional music'', it's a one picture video and the picture shows two lovers sharing all their emotions in light and darkness, or for the bad and the good times. This music brings that balance into your life and will help to make your relation stronger I think. That's what I am feeling as I listen to this music. I hope it inspires you to compose nice haiku. Here is my attempt:

forever together
in good times and bad times -
unconditional love

unconditional love
between two lovers
forever together

Not a strong set, but it gives words to what I feel as I listen to this music. Have fun, be inspired and share your new haiku inspired on ''In Light and Darkness'' with our haiku-family here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai. By the way: I am hopelessly behind with commenting ... please forgive me. I hope to catch up soon.

This episode will stay on until December 8th 11.59 AM (CET) and I will post our new episode, Ashes, later today around 7.00 PM (CET). !! This episode is open for your submissions today at 7.00 PM (CET) !!



3 comments:

  1. Lovely romantic haiku ~ easier written than lived sometimes, perhaps ~ thanks, carol, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post this one - not the easiest, but fascinating due to the Yin - Yang notion behind it. I wasn't able to write a clear haiku of an acceptable standard, but did listen to 2 ours of the music! I think it is very motivating what you are doing I must say. I will now try the Tan Renga, which I find tough, but again, very motivating - a big thank you again Chèvrefeuille, .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking as a married man of 22 years, unconditional love is so hard to find these days...cherish it with all your being!

    ReplyDelete