Friday, September 26, 2014

Carpe Diem #570, Fallen Leaves


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Fallen Leaves are the image of autumn and today that's our prompt. Autumn a time of loss and beauty. Nature starts to go in hibernation for the cold winter and we (humans) are preparing us for winter. I love autumn ...

in the city park
all kinds of colors together
rainbow leaves

© Chèvrefeuille

A short post this time ... what can I tell more about this prompt ... it speaks for itself.

Credits: Fall Foliage
This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until September 29th at noon (CET). I will try to post our next episode, a new CD Special with words of Francis of Assisi, later on. Have fun!


3 comments:

  1. I love your descriptions... 'Nature starts to go in hibernation for the cold winter'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rainbow colors are such bliss at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to post my piece as early as I can in the morning...hoping I beat the deadline.
    I love autumn and played with another prompt to create an acrostic/shadorma/haibun.

    ReplyDelete