Monday, September 15, 2014

Carpe Diem's "Time Glass" #2 a time-challenge "Buddha"


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Are you ready for a new time-challenge? It's Monday again and so it's time for a new "Time Glass" episode, in which the goal is to write a haiku inspired on a photo and a given prompt within 12 hours. So in this feature I challenge you all to write a haiku in 12 hours, comparing to the short moment of the sound of a pebble thrown in water, as is haiku ... Haiku is just a painting with words about a moment as short as an eye-blink.
I was a very lucky man as I saw how you all responded on our first "Time Glass" episode and so I think this "time-challenge" I will do every Monday. The "time-challenge" starts at 7.00 PM (CET) and ends at the next day 7.00 AM (CET), so just 12 hours to respond!!

Here is the photo for your inspiration:

© Chèvrefeuille, your host
And this is the 'prompt':

BEAMS OF LIGHT

Well ... I think this will inspire you all to write a haiku and share it within 12 hours ... so ... be on time!

This "Time Glass" episode is OPEN for your submissions at 7.00 PM (CET) and closes within 12 hours. Have fun! Be inspired and share your haiku with us all here at our Haiku Kai.


4 comments:

  1. Ha.. you are challenging us a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. might have misinterpreted the challenge I used my own photo ~ah, well ~ enjoyed the challenge ~ Happy Week ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have waited to post, but I'm not sure of the time difference. And well my anniversary is actually today Sept 15th anyway. :) And the drink was tasty. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete