Saturday, September 27, 2014

Carpe Diem Extra 10-2014

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I have a wonderful announcement to make. Carpe Diem Haiku Kai evolves further. I am excited to tell you all that Jane Reichhold will be hosting a new feature here at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai. As you all maybe know I have contacted Jane last year to ask her permission to use her haiku. Since than Jane and I have been in contact on a regular base and have become friends for life.
Tomorrow I will introduce that all new feature to you all.

Have a nice weekend,

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, Chevrefeuille! :)
    Looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This certainly sounds exciting. I can hardly wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly incredible - we all need to advertise for this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea -- we should mention it in our posts somewhere along the line. :)

      Delete
  4. How exciting!!! Bravo pour tous vos efforts...quelle chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing news, Kristjaan! I am really looking forward this new challenge.

    ReplyDelete