Thursday, December 22, 2016

Carpe Diem #1104 Libertango by Sofia Gubaidulina


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

I think you all will have the same feeling in this time of year. Busy ... busy ... not time. Of course there will be several of you who don't have that, but to me this time of year takes a lot of time. So again this episode I love to share only the composition which I had planned to day to inspire you.


Sofia Gubaidulina is a Russian female composer. She was born in 1931 and has written a lot of nice music.

I hope you like this piece of music I have chosen and I hope it will inspire you.

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until December 27th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode, Christmas Oratorio: Cantata #1 BWV 248 - Mov. 1/9 by J.S. Bach, later on.


2 comments:

  1. A crashed disk on my main computer leaves me unable to participate for a while. Will visit as possible. Wishing each the best of holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear! All the best for Hogmanay too Janice!

      Delete