Friday, December 16, 2016

Carpe Diem Extra December 16th 2016 - Tanka kukai & Winter Retreat


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

The Tanka Kukai is Now Open for your voting, so you cannot longer submit tanka for this kukai. You can submit your vote/choice, the number of the linking widget, of the tanka you thought was the best to our email-address: carpediemhaikukai@gmail.com Please write "voting Tanka Kukai" in the subject line. You have three days to email us your vote. So please try to email us your vote before December 18th 10.00 PM (CET).

Our first Carpe Diem Winter Retreat was a big success there were 254 posts linked to this Winter Retreat and of course I will visit all of you during the next days, but I love to thank you all for being a participant in this first Winter Retreat.


I will start our new Carpe Diem Retreat on February 15th until March 15th 2017. I love to make these Retreats a steady feature here at CDHK, so our next Carpe Diem Retreat will be a Spring Retreat. I will will keep you all posted.

Soon, December 17th, I will start our traditional feature "Seven Days Before Christmas" again.

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille, your host.

No comments:

Post a Comment