- Carpe Diem Haiku Kai February 2018 "Along The Silk Road"
- SOUCHOU our online e-zine
- Carpe Diem's Winter Retreat 2018 Peace Within
- Carpe Diem Lecture 1
- Carpe Diem's Library
- Carpe Diem's Kukai ...
- Preview E-Book "Furu Ike Ya"
- All My Years a tribute CDHK E-book for Jane Reichhold
- TROIKU, A new form of haiku
- Preview CDHK E-book "Flamingo Clouds" Troiku
- Tan Renga the short linked chain of two stanza
- Preview "Chained Together" an anthology of Tan Ren...
- Prompt Suggestions
Thursday, December 8, 2016
Carpe Diem Kukai "Autumn", the judging starts
Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,
It has taken a lot of time, but finally I have the opportunity to start with the judging for the "autumn"-kukai. As you all know the "autumn" kukai was the last kukai of 2016 and it ended at the beginning of November. So I am really late with this kukai. My excuses for that.
You can email your points, 3 for the best haiku, 2 for the second best haiku and 1 for the third best haiku, before December 20th 10.00 PM (CET), to our email address: email@example.com Please write judging autumn kukai in the subject line.
This kukai we had a few new participants and I am looking forward to the points for those newbies. Of course you can not vote for your own haiku.
You can find the anonymous list of submitted haiku above in the menu or by clicking HERE.
Good luck !!